Ludovic Thilly is presenting Coimbra group vision of a new ERA
Published: 23. October 2021
The vision of Coimbra group is summarized in 5 key messages
- synergies – that need to be mainstreamed at all levels
- interdisciplinarity - where collaboration across disciplinary boundaries in all fields is needed, including social sciences and humanities,
- careers – improving conditions for all researchers,
- academic freedom – set mechanisms to monitor and enforce Bonn declaration and
- stakeholders – the need to include R&I stakeholder in ERA governance.